Student Support Section
The Student Support Section is committed to providing a supportive and positive environment for our students.
We want all students to have a successful, fulfilling experience at Gunma University.
We are responsible for providing services and opportunities for our students that will enhance their experiences here at Gunma University and support their efforts to engage in academic studies.
- Comprehensive consultation
- Student activities
- Tuition fee exemption
- Tutorial system
- Career exploration and preparation
- University housing (International House)
- Immigration matters: Certificate of Eligibility / Extension of period/Part-time job permission
- Off-campus resources: Rental bicycles / Part-time jobs / Housing comprehensive security
|Service Hours||Monday-Friday (except holidays) 8:30am to 5:15pm|
International students often run into difficulties studying or conducting their research after they start their student life in Japan.
Gunma University provides a tutorial system for those students.
A tutor and an international student pair up and conduct regular activities.
Tutors support their partner students in their studies and/or research.
International students are encouraged to take advantage of this system, not only to assist them in their studies, but to increase their communication opportunities with many other students.